MEETING MINUTES OCTOBER 2020
VILLAGE TOWN HOMES HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
BOARD MEETING NOTES
Tuesday, October 13th, 2020
**Use the following e-mail to contact CMI Property management: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attending: Chris Child, Aaron Lopez, Catherine Norwood, Ron Steed, Shelley Williams, Paul Beard & Thomas
1. Minutes from September 2020 meeting were reviewed and approved unanimously.
2. Review of financial statements and Accounts receivable. No issues noted.
3. Board Positions Filled by Unanimous Vote as Follows.
Chris Child voted in as President
Shelly Williams voted in as Vice President
Ron Steed voted in as Treasurer
Aaron Lopez voted as Secretary
Catherine Norwood voted in as Member at Large
4. Board voted unanimously to Increase in HOA Fees from $165 to $180.
5. Board voted to increase payment to $920 to management company by majority (not unanimously).
6. All current board members signed Code of Conduct.
7. Discussion of Earthquake Insurance. Board to revisit issue at subsequent meetings.
8. Letter to be drafted and sent to homeowners regarding water damage insurance.
Board voted unanimously on having Bee Line Pest Control treat for pests. Initial charge of $265 for initial treatment plus $75 for traps.
Dog station bags will be left up however containers will not be replaced.
Wood chips at some properties are level with window wells. CMI will contact landscaper and wood chips/mulch or other material will be cleared to at least 6 inches below window wells.
See entry below under Architecture.
Deck inspection, repair and staining was discussed. Tentative plans were made to obtain bids and have work started in 2021.
ROOFS & SIDING:
Roofing on final building is scheduled for later this year. This will complete the new roofing on 4 sections of the community.
Repairs were approved to approved unanimously to be made to asphalt in driveway behind units. (Asphalt had "bubbled" in approximately seven to ten locations and caused the asphalt to rise and crack.
BHB engineering inspected building on West End to assess potential issues with foundation, settling and structural integrity. Cost of inspection was $800. Inspection was completed. Data and report is being finalized.
WALKS & STREETS:
No concerns at this time
Tuesday November 10th, 2020 at 6:00pm. Location: To be determined.