MEETING MINUTES APRIL 2021
VILLAGE TOWN HOMES HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
BOARD MEETING NOTES
Tuesday, April 13th, 2021
**Use the following e-mail to contact CMI Property management: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attending: Chris Child, Lyle Page, Ron Steed, Shelley Williams, Paul Beard & Thomas Higham
Absent: Aaron Lopez
1. Minutes from March 2021 meeting were reviewed & approved unanimously.
2. Review of financial statements and Accounts receivable. No issues noted & approved unanimously
3. The board agreed to begin a maintenance schedule to paint buildings per year. (Note to self link to maintenance schedule.)
CMI will contact landscaper about drafting a landscaping plan.
1. Ron Steed complained about beds not being clean. Tom will escalate to Kevin (Landscaping)
2. Tom will get bids for other landscaping.
The board discussed the color palette for community. There was discussion about changing certain colors on the palette.
Request to paint unit next to Shelley’s. Unit will be painted according to schedule.
Tom Higham and Chris Child completed walk through observation of decks. Tom and Chris will be consulting with engineers, contractors to find cost effective measures to repair or replace decks contingent on needs.
ROOFS & SIDING:
The roofing company has placed an order for materials and start date will be contingent on the weather.
Paul and Tom will get with Eyre to get pricing for light fixtures.
Paul and Tom will fix the units street number that are non-conforming.
WALKS & STREETS:
The stairs in the middle of the complex has chipped with the recent cold weather posing a trip hazard. After inspection, the stairs will need to be replaced due to exposure to salt and the elements. CMI is waiting on proposals/bids to replace stairs.
Initial Bid came in at $6,900.00. Board requesting other bids.
Tuesday, April 11th, 2021 at 6:00pm. Location: Via Zoom