MEETING MINUTES MAY 2020
VILLAGE TOWN HOMES HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
BOARD MEETING NOTES
Tuesday, May 12th, 2020
**Use the following e-mail to contact CMI Property management: firstname.lastname@example.org.
**HOA Fee Has Increased $5 Per Month
**Fee Schedule: Warning, $50, $100, $150, $200
Attending: Aaron Lopez, Catherine Norwood, Dan Portwood, Ron Steed, Shelley Williams, Paul Beard & Thomas
1. Minutes from March 2020 meeting were not reviewed or approved due to time constraints and technological limitations.
2. Review of financial statements and Accounts receivable.
3. Board voted unanimously to pay $480 for gutter on unit that was missing gutter.
4. Board voted unanimously to replace gutter extensions on back of homes to improve drainage.
5. CMI approached HOA for North community (Deer Run) to limit access to our property via owner’s backyards.
6. A Letter addressing parking & dog waste concerns will be drafted and delivered by CMI to our residents.
7. Resident that was maintaining pet waste stations will be moving. We are looking for a new person to maintain pet waste stations.
8. We will hold our annual meeting when we are given clearance by public health officials.
Concerns that were raised:
Backflow Preventers: Estimate for backflow preventers was $6,297. (Back Flow Preventers: device is used to protect potable water supplies from contamination or pollution due to backflow.)
Garage numbers were installed by CMI.
Fix Doorway entrance to Shelley William’s unit.
No new concerns at this time. Carried over from last meeting 14054 Pepi Band Road had concerns with textured stain peeling on deck.
ROOFS & SIDING:
Board unanimously approved to begin roofing repairs on three units. The units will be selected based on condition of roof (i.e. roofs in worst condition will be fixed first.)
Concerns with rain gutters absent or not functioning properly.
WALKS & STREETS:
No concerns at this time
Tuesday June 9th, 2020 at 6:00pm. Location: To be determined.