Meeting Minutes for January 2018


Meeting Minutes

VILLAGE TOWNHOMES HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING NOTES

January 9, 2018

Attending: Clint Dalton, Aaron Lopez, Jordan Lee, Ron Steed, Lyle Page, Paul Beard and Jim Nebeker

Absent: None

BUSINESS:

  1. Review/approval of minutes from the prior meeting. Minutes from previous meeting were posted and approved.

  2. Review of financial statements/cash flows. Financial statements reviewed. No concerns.

  3. Accounts receivable discussion: Accounts Receivable were reviewed. No Concerns.

  4. Board Reports:

Landscaping – HOA Board to call CMI if there are any concerns with snow removal such as timeliness, salting of walkways, etc.

HOA proposed planting box hedges above cement block retaining walls. Hedges would be in grassy area between units. HOA will need proposal for irrigation of box hedges.

A request was made to develop a landscaping plan by February, 2018.

Painting – No concerns at this time.

Decks – Deck repair and staining completed. Resident who had concerns with deck is satisfied with work completed on his unit.

Roofs and siding – CMI will conduct Reserve Study to assess costs of replacing roofs in comparison with reserves in account..

Architecture – Ron Steed and Paul Beard requested mortar repair (Pointing) on bricks on backside of unit located at 14064 Pepi Band Road. (Discussion about repairs to all units that require work)

Walks and Streets: No Concerns at this time.

Owner is listing his unit on airbnb.

Next meeting: Tuesday, February 13th 2018 at 6:00pm. Location: 14058 Pepi Band Road

Featured Posts
Posts Are Coming Soon
Stay tuned...
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

© 2018 Village Towns at South Mountain

This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now